Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mini Table






This little table cost me $2 and was an afterthought while shopping at my favorite thrift store for furniture. I knew I wanted to do the color Swiss Cream by Behr(made into chalk paint by adding plaster mixed with water) for the legs(I had some left from when I painted our bathroom with it) but I wasn't sure what color I wanted for the top. Initially I painted it Orange Spice by Behr because I had the color sample on hand. 






It just didn't look the way I was imagining it so I went to our local hardware store to get some paint samples. Turns out their samples are quart size in Satin for $4.99! I chose the color Kumquat. 






Some poly acrylic gloss on top to protect if from my kids and

Ta Da!



I Did This, Can You?

April

No comments:

Post a Comment